News Release: 1/25/2019 BusinessWest 40 Under Forty Class of 2019 – Nominations Close February 15, 2019
SPRINGFIELD — BusinessWest is now accepting nominations for the 40 Under Forty Class of 2019. 40 Under Forty is a celebration of 40 young business and civic leaders in Western Mass. The process of selecting the region’s 40 Under Forty begins with nominations. The background materials submitted on a given individual is the primary source of information to be weighed by the judges who will score the candidates. We encourage submissions to be thorough and to consider the following:
BusinessWest 40 Under Forty Class of 2019 – Nominations Close February 15, 2019
- Candidates should have achieved professional success and be active at a board level in civic organizations.
- Only nominations submitted to BusinessWest through the online form will be considered.
Nominations can be submitted at https://businesswest.com/40-under-forty-nomination-form/.
The selected individuals will be profiled in the April 29 edition of BusinessWest and celebrated at the annual 40 Under Forty Gala on June 20, 2019 at The Log Cabin Banquet & Meeting House. The 40 Under Forty Gala is a lavish cocktail party featuring butlered hors d’oeuvres, food stations and entertainment. The event will begin with a cocktail hour, open food stations and networking. This will be followed by an exciting awards presentation where we toast the region’s rising stars.
For more information call Bevin Peters, Marketing and Events Director, at (413) 781-8600, ext. 100, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the nomination form completely.
- Photocopies are acceptable.
- Supporting information (i.e. résumé) may be sent to email@example.com. Please include nominee’s name in subject line.
- Nominees must be under 40 as of April 1, 2019.
- Deadline is February 15, 2019. No exceptions.