The Greater Chicopee Chamber of Commerce is pleased to continue celebrating the great work of Chicopee's area hard-working businesses, non-profits, and citizens with the 2019 Shining Star Awards. The deadline for nominations is December 31, 2018, the awards will be presented during the Annual Greater Chicopee Chamber Shining Stars Gala, April 5, 2019, at the Castle of Knights - Chicopee.
Members are asked to submit their nomination forms electronically: http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07eftzz3sejo7c00ly/start, drop off or mailed to Chicopee Chamber - 264 Exchange Street Chicopee, MA 01013 with supporting information of the nominee(s).
Interstate Towing, Inc. - Business of the Year ● Dawn Creighton - Citizens of the Year ● Valley Opportunity Council - Non-Profit Organization of the Year
Paratemps, Inc., is a locally woman-owned business specializing in legal and corporate staffing and recruiting positions throughout the Greater Western MA and Northern CT areas. The company was founded in 1990, and provides temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire placement. Placements have included:
• Paralegals • Claims Analysts/Tax Analysts
• Legal Assistants • Financial Assistants/Funds Managers
• Law Clerks • Office Managers/Business Managers
• Attorneys • Executive/Administrative Assistants
• Law Firm Administrators • Human Resource Administrators
• Accountants/Bookkeepers • Compliance Analysts/Business Analysts
• Bilingual Clerical/Receptionists • Bilingual Claim Representatives
• Medical Secretaries • Medical Billing/Coding